Thank you for your interest in our acrylic barrier & distancing sticker program. Please see the form below and fill it out completely.
- Business must be located within City limits
- Business must be locally owned and operated. National chains are ineligible to apply.
- Must be in good standing with the State of Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation, City of Salisbury Housing & Community Development Department (no code violations) and City of Salisbury Finance Department.
- All eligible applications will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until funding runs out.
- Applications should demonstrate a tangible need and specify where acrylic barriers and distancing stickers will be used. Uploads with diagrams/photos encouraged with application.
- If your business is requesting something that will be more than $2,000, you will be responsible for the remaining balance.
- Program availability depends on the number of applicants, availability of funding, and availability of materials
- Installation is not included in proposal costs and is the responsibility of the applicant
- The application period will be live for four weeks, starting August 3, 2020 at 8 AM, at which time we will be accepting and vetting applications. The City may contact you for additional information, please provide a timely response as best as you can.
- The application acceptance period will close August 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM, or earlier, if funding runs out
- Once winners are notified, M4 Reactor will do a site visit, create a proposal, and the City will send out an agreement for the business’s signature.