You may now pay Landlord Licenses, Rental Unit Licenses, and/or Parking Citations, Utility Payments and Personal Property Taxes online. To get started you should have:
- Owner ID (8 digits) for licenses
- Parking Ticket Number (6 digits stamped on ticket) for parking tickets
- Property Tax ID Number (7 digits on bill) to pay property tax
- Utility Account Number (5 digits-5 digits on bill) to pay utility accounts
CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY, AND REWARDS
Enjoy the convenience, flexibility, and rewards of credit card payments for taxes or fees. In cooperation with the City of Salisbury, Official Payments Corporation offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay taxes or fees by telephone or directly over the Internet.
PROVEN SAFE AND RELIABLE
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations.
EASY PAYMENT VIA PHONE OR INTERNET
To pay by credit card call the toll free number 1-800-2PAY-TAXSM (800-272-9829) or visit www.officialpayments.com to pay taxes by credit card over the Internet. (For telephone payments, enter your Jurisdiction Code when prompted.) You will be asked to enter information such as:
- The type of tax or fee
- A bill or invoice number
- Your credit card information
- The amount of the tax or fee payment
- Your social security number (for state payments)
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt.
Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charge will also
appear on your credit card statement.