Effective Monday, May 24th, 2021, the City of Salisbury will be using new online payment provider, Paymentus.
CONVENIENCE and FLEXIBILITY
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of paying a bill online or over the phone with an automated phone system. While paying online, customers may create a portal to save bill type and payment information for future payments or make a one-time payment.
EASY PAYMENT VIA PHONE OR INTERNET
To pay your bill via automated phone system, please call the number 1-(888)-250-1639 or click the button above “Pay Your Bill Online” to pay your bill. You will be asked to enter information such as:
- The type of tax, fee, or utility bill
- An account number
- Your credit card information or ACH (checking account number)
- The amount of the tax, fee or utility payment
- Utility payments: There is no convenience fee for utility payments, regardless of payment type (credit card or ACH/eChecks).
- eChecks: There is no convenience fee for any online payment (utility, tax, or fees) made using eChecks. However, returned checks will result in a NSF/chargeback of $40.00.
- Credit Cards: A convenience fee of 2.4% will be added to each credit card payment for non-utility accounts.