The Finance Department establishes and implements the financial policies and procedures of the City, invests city funds, and handles deposits and payments of city monies.
The Finance Department accepts payments for the following:
- Water/Sewer/Trash Disposal Fees
- Parking Tickets
- Building Permits
- Personal Property Taxes – Due to COVID-19 filing deadline has been extended to July 15, 2020.
- Trash Can Purchases
- Code Books
- City Licenses
- Real Estate Taxes beginning July 2019 (for FY2020) are billed and paid at the City Finance Office, Room 103
- Real Estate Taxes billed by the County prior to July 2019 for previous years are to be paid at the Wicomico County Tax Office, Room 102, (410-548-4840)
- Taxes: 410-548-3110
- Utilities: 410-548-3115
- Ambulance Bills: 1-800-432-5940
- Parking Tickets: 410-548-3162
- Fax: 410-860-5154