Are you looking to get more involved in your community? Mayor Day and the City Council rely on a variety of volunteer-staffed boards & commissions to provide insight on community decision-making, program development, and the drafting of legislation. The Mayor and Council are currently seeking to fill vacancies on 10 boards & commissions, and they’re asking community members to donate their time and talents to making Salisbury the greatest small City in America.
Current vacancies on all City boards & commissions are as follows:
- The Board of Zoning Appeals has two opening.
- The Building Board of Adjustments & Appeals has two openings.
- The Central City District Commission has two openings.
- The Election Board has one opening.
- The Historic District Commission has two openings.
- The Housing Board of Adjustments & Appeals has two openings.
- The Port of Salisbury has five openings.
- The Parks & Recreation Committee has four openings.