Are you looking to get more involved in your community? Mayor Day and the City Council rely on a variety of volunteer-staffed boards & commissions to provide insight on community decision-making, program development, and the drafting of legislation. The Mayor and Council are currently seeking to fill vacancies on several boards & commissions, and they’re asking community members to donate their time and talents to making Salisbury the greatest small City in America.
Current vacancies on all City boards & commissions are as follows:
- The Board of Zoning Appeals has THREE (3) open seats and ONE (1) alternate opening.
- The Building Board of Adjustments & Appeals has THREE (3) open seats and ONE (1) alternate opening.
- The Ethics Commission has TWO (2) open seats.
- The Friends of Poplar Hill Mansion has THREE (3) open seats.
- The Housing Board of Adjustments & Appeals has FOUR (4) open seats.
- The Human Rights Advisory Committee has THREE (3)) open seats.
- The Zoo Commission has ONE (1) open seat.
- The Election Board has ONE (1) open seat.