Are you looking to get more involved in your community? Mayor Day and the City Council rely on a variety of volunteer-staffed boards & commissions to provide insight on community decision-making, program development, and the drafting of legislation. The Mayor and Council are currently seeking to fill vacancies on 11 boards & commissions, and they’re asking community members to donate their time and talents to making Salisbury the greatest small City in America.
Current vacancies on all City boards & commissions are as follows:
- The Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee has ONE (1) open seat.
- The Board of Zoning Appeals has ONE (1) open alternate seat.
- The Building Board of Adjustments & Appeals has TWO (2) open alternate seats.
- The Historic District Commission has ONE (1) open seat.
- The Housing Board of Adjustments & Appeals has ONE (1) open seat.
- The Human Rights Advisory Committee has FIVE (5) open seats.
- The Parks & Recreation Committee has TWO (2) open seats.
- The Port of Salisbury has FIVE (5) open seats.
- The Zoo Commission has ONE (1) open seats.