July 30, 2022
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The City of Salisbury will host its first annual Salisbury Riverfest on July 30, 2022! This FREE event will celebrate the Wicomico River that runs through Downtown Salisbury, with games, activities, rubber duck races, food, beer, art, and a Wacky Wiver Wace kayak obstacle course.
SUP Sprint – Paddle Board Race
Think you’re the fastest Stand-Up Paddler in Salisbury? Race to take home the title of SUP King and $100 in cash! This thrilling ½ mile paddle sprint will take place at the inaugural Salisbury Riverfest on July 30, 2022 in Downtown Salisbury.
· $10 per racer. Preregistration required using the link below.
· Deadline to register is 5pm on July 28, 2022.
· Must be 16 or older to race.
· Race begins and ends at the Launch Pad across the river from the Wicomico Library.
· Racers have from 11am-12pm to record 2 sprint times. Fastest time will be made official.
· Bring your own board and paddle. Life jackets are available as needed.
· Parking is available at TidalHealth Lot at the corner of South Division St. and East Carroll St.
Click here to register for the SUP Sprint.
Wacky Wiver Wace – Tandem Kayak Race
Bob and weave your way through an array of fun obstacles at the inaugural Salisbury Riverfest on July 30, 2022 in Downtown Salisbury. This is a tandem kayak race that’s amusing for the whole family! Fastest overall time takes home the esteemed Rubber Duck Trophy. Caution: You may (probably will) get wet!
· FREE to participate but preregistration is preferred using the link below. On-site registration available at the Launch Pad across the river from the Wicomico Library.
· Tandem pair must include an adult 18 and older.
· Must be 10 and older to participate.
· Racers have from 12-1pm to make their run.
· Kayaks, paddles and life jackets are available.
Click here to register for the Wacky Wiver Wace!
Watch this space and the City of Salisbury Facebook page as we release updates about our schedule, event map, and more!
Vendor applications are now CLOSED. We have reached full capacity for our vendor space and cannot take any more applications. Thank you for your interest.