Beer Tasting Tour
Saturday, April 15, 2023
The City of Salisbury will host its third craft beer tasting event, Hops on the River, on Saturday, April 15. Enjoy unlimited samples of craft beers from local breweries along the Wicomico River.
This year’s event will take place in the area of Division and Market Streets and the Riverwalk Games Park in Downtown Salisbury.
- Date: Saturday, April 15, 2023
- Times: 2-5 p.m.
- Ticket price: $35 in advance (If tickets remain at the gate, they will be $45/ticket and credit cards only.)
- Tickets include unlimited sampling of 30+ local craft beers
- Food trucks on-site
- Music, games and craft vendors
- 350 tickets available
- Must be 21 or older to attend (no DD tickets)
- Event is rain or shine.
Beer from the following breweries will be served: Aslin, Big Oyster, Big Truck, Burnish, Capital Cider, Cigar City, Cushwa, Devil’s Backbone, Dewey Beer, Dogfish Head, DuClaw, Evolution, Fin City, First State, Flying Dog, Golden Road, Heavy Seas, Hoop Tea, Key, Kona, Mispillion, Pherm, RAR, Sloop, Union, Untitled Art and Wyndridge Farm.
Vendor spaces for this event are full.