1. THE PERMIT CARD SHALL BE POSTED ON THE SITE WHERE THE CONSTRUCTION/RENOVATIONS ARE TAKING PLACE. IF THE PERMIT IS NOT AT THE SITE OF CONSTRUCTION, THE INSPECTION WILL NOT BE MADE.
2. Approved plans, with comments, must be retained on the job until the final inspection has been made. No building shall be occupied until all required final inspections and occupancy inspection have been made where applicable.
3. Approval of application and issuance of a building permit does not supersede any required approvals by an architectural review committee for residential properties with restrictive covenants.
4. This permit conveys no right to occupy any street, alley or sidewalk or any part thereof, either temporarily or permanently. Encroachments on public property not specifically permitted under he building code, must be approved by the City Department of Infrastructure and Development. The issuance of this permit does not release the applicant from the conditions of any applicable subdivision restrictions.
5. APPROVAL OF THESE PLANS AND/OR SPECIFICATIONS BY THE DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND DEVELOPMENT SHALL NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT THE PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS ARE IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE BUILDING CODE AND OTHER LAWS AND ORDINANCES. THE ISSUANCE OF A PERMIT OF A PERMIT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OR VARIANCE FROM THE CITY FIRE MARSHAL. BY RELEASING A BUILDING PERMIT DOES NOT RELIEVE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SUBMIT PLANS/ SPECIFICATIONS TO AFOREMENTIONED DEPARTMENT AND HAVE THE REQUIRED FIRE INSPECTIONS COMPLETED BY THE CITY FIRE MARSHAL PRIOR TO RECEIVING A CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY.
My signature indicates that I have read the “Permit Conditions” and thoroughly understand the conditions thereof.