FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 4, 2023
Contact: Arts, Business & Culture Department
Mid-Atlantic Musicians to Play Salisbury’s Friday Night Live Concert Series
SALISBURY, Md. – The City of Salisbury will bring an exciting lineup of musicians to the Pohanka Riverwalk Amphitheater this summer for the Friday Night Live concert series.
The free series kicks off Friday, June 2, and continues through July and August. Shows run from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Attendees can bring their own chairs and enjoy food from food trucks. The Salisbury Jaycees will sell alcohol for attendees ages 21 and up.
The City has made some upgrades for this year’s events.
“We are excited to welcome musicians from across the Mid-Atlantic for this year’s Friday Night Live concert series,” said Chris Ford, events technical manager for the City of Salisbury’s Arts, Business and Culture Department, and producer of this year’s series. “This year, we’re adding a stage, along with enhanced lighting and sound, for all eight of these free performances. Attendees can look forward to an elevated experience this summer.”
The schedule includes:
- June 2: Cody Tyler & Gypsy Convoy (outlaw country)
- June 9: The “Original” Moonlighters (funk and Motown)
- June 30: The Leroy Burks Band (country hits)
- July 7: Wavvy Gravy (classic rock)
- July 14: Riverside Carnival Band (authentic ragtime)
- 4: Nelly’s Echo (acoustic hits)
- 11: Honest Lee Soul (New Orleans soul)
- 25: Pristine Raeign (party jams)
The Pohanka Riverwalk Amphitheater is located in Downtown Salisbury, off Route 13 between East Market Street and Carroll Street. Shows will be held weather-permitting. To learn more about the event and the participating bands, visit bit.ly/SBYFridayNightLive.