SALISBURY – As part of the City of Salisbury’s ongoing effort to keep the public informed of street closures within Downtown, please be advised that there will be various street and lot closures Downtown over the next few days.
Thursday, May 4th 8AM-9PM in association with the Tidewater Tour.
- S. Division Street from Carroll Street to Market Street and the section of Times Square along the venue will close at 8AM
- W. Market Street from the library to behind HQ and S. Division Street from Market Street to Circle Avenue will close at noon
- Streets will reopen by 9 PM
Friday, May 5 in association with the Children’s Mental Health Awareness event 2 PM until approximately 9 PM.
- Main Street will be closed from W. Market Street to Court Street
- Division Street will be closed from Church Street to Camden Street
We regret any inconvenience this may cause, your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
Should you have any questions or need clarification regarding this project, please contact Scott Roberts with the Arts, Business, and Culture Department at 410-677-1916.