Salisbury—Please be advised that there will be various street and parking lot closures in and around Downtown Salisbury on Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1 in association with the Salisbury Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K. Street closures will last from approximately 1 PM on Friday to 4 PM on Saturday.
FRIDAY, March 31
- W. Main St. from W. Market St. to Division St. will close at 1 PM to allow for set up of the Finish Line and will remain closed until approximately 4 PM on Saturday.
- A stage will be placed on E. Main St. at the intersection of Division St. on Friday at 5 PM. After the stage is in place, cars will not be able to turn on to Division St. from E. Main St., and vice versa until Saturday at 5PM. Parking will remain open on E Main St. until Saturday at 1 AM.
SATURDAY, April 1
- On Saturday, Mill St. will be closed from US 50 Business to the traffic circle.
- The outermost lane of the traffic circle (from Mill St. to Riverside Dr.) will be closed at 7 AM but vehicles coming from W. Carroll St. and Riverside Dr. will be able to follow the innermost circle lane to access Camden Ave. and/or W. Carroll St.
- The southbound lane of Riverside Dr. will be closed to traffic by 8 AM, at the latest, until 12:30 PM. Traffic may only travel North on Riverside Dr.
- E. Main St. will be closed and parking will not be available from Division St. to Court St.
- Division St. will be closed and parking will not be available from W. Church to Camden St.
- Lot 15 will be closed to parking all day Saturday April 1st.
Please use caution while driving in Salisbury on Saturday morning, as runners will share many roads with cars. For a full list of streets affected and the route of the race, place visit: https://www.sbymarathon.com/Race/runsby/Page-2
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience. Should you have any questions or need clarification regarding these road closures, please contact Scott Roberts with the City of Salisbury’s Department of Arts, Business, and Culture at 410-548-3177.