Salisbury—In a continued effort by the City of Salisbury to keep residents informed of road closures, please be advised that the Tim Kennard River Run and Rob’s Run for Kids will affect the flow of traffic near Downtown Salisbury on Saturday, March 18th and Sunday, March 19th. For the Tim Kennard River Run, street closures will occur from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM, and for the Rob Run, street closures will occur from 1:45 PM to 2:30 PM.
Closures will impact the following streets:
- Mill St., from US 50 Business, to the traffic circle will be closed.
- Main St. will be closed from Mill St. to Poplar Hill Ave.
- W. Market St. will be closed from Circle Ave. to W. Main St.
- Circle Ave. from Division St. to W. Market St. will be closed
- E. Market St. from Poplar Hill Ave. to Division St. will be closed.
- Poplar Hill Ave. will be closed from E. Market St. to W. Main St.
- Baptist St. will be closed from E. Market St. to W. Main St.
- The Southbound lane of Riverside Dr. will host runners from 8 am until 10:30 am with police manning intersections, vehicles will still be able to travel on Riverside Dr. but caution is advised. This traffic pattern will continue down Riverside Dr. and end at Timberlake Dr.
- Runners will also be sharing lanes with traffic on Pine Bluff Rd., Indian Ln., Tony Tank Ln., Old Mill Ln., Camden Ave., Rolling Rd., Woodland Dr., Ridge Rd., Loblolly Ln., Orchard Cir., Frederick Ave., Dogwood Dr., Wesley Dr., and Court Plaza Ln so please use caution.
- The outermost lane of the traffic circle (typically runs from Mill St. to Riverside Dr.) will be closed, but vehicles coming from W Carroll St. and Riverside Dr. will be able to follow the innermost circle lane to access Camden Ave. and/or W Carroll St.
Street closures for Rob’s Run will be in place from 1:45 pm to 2:30 pm and will impact Eastern Shore Dr. from Washington St. to Carroll St.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
Should you have any questions or need clarification regarding this project, please contact Scott Roberts with the City of Salisbury’s Arts, Business, and Culture Department at 410-548-3188.